Tuesday 14 May 2013

I DO NOT COLLECT DOLLS, I DO NOT COLLECT DOLLS, WAIT? JEEZUS! I GUESS I DO!!


Ms Marvel Tonner.
I DO NOT COLLECT DOLLS. I like action figures. Because i am a (real) boy. I don't collect dolls, oh no. I collect action figure made by talented doll makers in the shape of super-heroes.
   So, no. Not dolls for me... except: designers ones (super-heroes only); ninja assasins (made by Barbie, oh damn), and Disney ladies ( but they are villains!! Not pretty, they're monsters don't count. AND then the real sad and blinding truth hits me like a tone of bricks.
      My Bride of Frankenstein 12" is a doll.
My Viet Cong Sniper is a doll. 
         My NY police Department is a doll.
And so is my Cy-Girls, even if they have an arsenal and are hotter than hell in a handbasket.
Oh shit. I admit. I am @£$%^ and i am a DOLL collector. So let's own it and have fun with it!!
  My Disney ladies above are (from left to right):
      Anastasia (from Ugly sister fame)
      Jesse ( the one Vicky Bekham wanted for her niece, really??)
      Needs no introduction. It's Meryl Streep/Glenn Close.
  Bo Peep, plus three-headed sheep (as yo do) (japanese. Expensive).
      Drusilla: secon half of famed ugly sister combo. Bitch. Love her.

and here, just to prove that a 1970's doll can look like the actress is 
Bionic Woman extraordinaire Jamie Sommers (as portrait by the cool Linsay Wagner, ALERT the doll looks like the actress, and it's from the seventies!). Behind is the Golden age FLASH ( so hot!). In the middle behind Sienna Miller's Baroness from G.I.Joe movie are....the british Avengers; Mr. Steed and Emma Peel. I adore this as a kid). Back to DC super-heroes is Zatanna mistress of magic in her all 13" Deluxe Glory ( as is Flash). And finally but certainly the most expensive and rare lady to get is The FEMBOT!!
         This robot lady cost me half mah brain on bargaining as i have a rule not to pay too much for some plastic. But i got her in her box NEVER BEEN OPENED (put creepy voice when you said this, courtesy of Toy Story 2). But i adore her. Oh what a surprise! I love the villain the most.


SO THIS ARE THE BITCHES.THEY ARE 16" OF NIGHTMARE AS THEY DON'T FIT ANY CABINET, so they have their own. This bitches are the Queens of my collection. They are:
   On Top row: Raven, Starfire (both from The Teen Titans); Wonder Woman (first one); and Miss Piggy (12").
      Below: Phoenix, White Queen/Emma Frost, Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Witch (all from X-Men? Avengers).

Madam left is MOTHER GOTHEL (from Tangled, not Tonner); and madam right is the Bitchiest of bitches. The Evil Queen Herself from Snow White. She and all the others except Mother Gothel are design by Richard Tonner; but all of them are ass-kick bitches. And may i say are awesome.
this is the 8" Miss Piggy Tonner that my sister kidnap. (i have a new one, bwah hah hah.)
Ms Marvel, in my hands. Love the bitch.
The Evil Queen (Tonner).
The first Wonder Woman by Tonner. She has the most beautiful face of them all. (i do not collect dolls).
Jean Grey as Phoenix ( dare i say Tonner?), shame about the gloves, but what could they do?
as they used to be, on the fire place...
Mother Gothel, the tall Piggy.
Raven & Starfire (both Tonner).
Phoenix & Emma Frost.
Avengers assembled: Ms Marvel & Scarlet Witch.
At last in their own cabinet. With added Supergirl.
Finally home (by a treat-literally) with Rogue.

Ladies and Gent. I just Heard Hawkwoman Is comin home. Plus yes i will better pics of the ladies. All coming soon.

    Just BOOK MARK ME. I promise i will DELIVER UPDATES.













2 comments:

  1. That is a really awesome collection!

    The Tonner Marvel dolls are very beautiful. Love the Disney dolls too! Evil sisters have great face sculpts. lol

    I plan to buy a Tonner Piggy one day. Jessica Rabbit too.

    Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic collection you have there! No shame in collecting dolls.

    ReplyDelete