Tuesday 14 May 2013

SHIVA BYKE, HAWK & DOVE AND JOCASTA!

shiva motorbike from Final Fantasy.
The Shiva bike is very special. is very big and you can display both ladies together or separate. This is a pretty big toy. I chose to display it together as they are impossible to make them stand up.
  ALSO be aware ALL Final Fantasy toys break very easily. All of mine are super glued.

  I will talk at some point of which glue i use, which is pretty much industrial and can glue you to a post.

dove and hawk by DCuniverseClassics.


This are Dove and Hawk. I chose the DC Universe classics over the DC Direct ones, as they are more pose able. DC direct has the better sculpts but since Hawk & Dove are suppose to be nimble, The Universe classics were the better choice.
Jocasta Statue by Bowen.

This is my favourite character ever. It is of course JOCASTA from the 70's/80's Avengers.
I am aware that she is heavily inspire by Platinum of the Metal men and some Egyptian goddess. But the design by George Perez (only my totally fab comic artist) and the personality of forever being bullied, stuck a chord in the young me. If i ever get a tattoo it will be her. I have made my own 5" version, which i will show. Jocasta kick-start my love for all robotic females. I am a child of the 80's after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment