Monday 13 May 2013

PROLOGUE / INTRODUCCION:


   WELCOME TO MY BLOG. ECLECTIC ACTION FIGURES:

   First of all, i would like to explain what this blog is about:
Is about action figures, duh! And ...it's eclectic.
  The reason why i call it eclectic is because i won't be showcasing and comenting only on STAR WARS FIGURES, OR TRANSFORMERS,SUPER-HEROES, OR MOVIES, OR ANIME, OR VIDEO GAMES OR CARTOONS, OR POPULAR PEOPLE, ETC, ETC (you get the drift), but in action figures across the board. From Arcee to Zatanna; from Areala to Zabu.
  It's eclectic also because i will primarily concentrate on female, rare, villains, etc. the more unique the quicker they'll get reviews/showcase. Of course there will be Captain America and Wolverine, etc but only what i consider the best versions of that character.
  Finally to make it fun for me, in a sort of diary, i will also add some of my story related to that actual figure, specially since lots of them have a nostalgic feel to me.

   Thank you for checking me out, and forgive my future mistakes. Constructive feeback and comments always welcome. Rude, nasty people not so much.


my display for my birthday party 2011.

















1 comment: