Tuesday 14 May 2013

KRYB, DORMAMMU, PSYCHO JENNY, WELVATH, BAYONETTA AND BARON ASHURA.

KRYB, DORMAMMU.
KRYB IS A VILLAIN FROM THE GREEN LANTERN COMICS. I love her cause not only she's female but she's hideous looking. The stuff of nightmares. Plus she steals a little-lot from The Greek Mythology Lamia which steals children in the night. Madam is from DC DIRECT. I adore her babies.
      DORMAMMU is actually an oversize Heroclix as is simply the best rendition of the villain (not saying much as it is one of the very few). Dormammu is one of the two biggest villains of Dr. Strange, only one of my favourite Marvel characters.
   Did i said i love villains?

Pycho Jenny & Welvath.


PSYCHO JENNY AND WELVATH are from the anime Devilman. Both figures are design by Yasushi Nirasawa, whom is a great Japanese artist. Hence in my collection. I saw some of he's art and i found out he had design action figures. The rest was not a brainwave really. These ladies are quite sexual for action figures. Psycho Jenny has breast with nipples at her back (really, i do love it as its so wacky) ; and Welvath are demon faces coming out of her breasts and her arms becomes mouths. Plus both come with two alternative heads. I will show. Give me time. I adore them cause the remind me of monsters from Studio Ghibli gone very wrong.
Bayonetta.

OK, Bayonetta. Let me check who the hell she is from. Who cares? She's got the longest legs and the coolest heels (guns actually), plus she looks awesome. She's made by Square Enix, which do pretty awesome figures and not so breakable as the Final Fantasy ones. Oh Madam Bayonetta owns her own video game. I don't play video games as i love them too much and i will get hooked.
Baron Ashura.

 The BARON ASHURA is my favourite villain since i was a child. He/She is the right hand of DR. HELL, arch-nemesis of the coolest robot driven robot Mazinger Z, or Great Mazinga in Japan. Think Spider-man is big? Ask the Japanese. is all about Mazinga Z. This version is -as you can see- the most faithful representation of the character. And bloody hard to find at a reasonable price (there's so much i will pay, thank you) ; mine is from Mexico. I just think he is out there with Ultron, Dr. Doom, Darth Vader, Baron Karza, Darkseid etc. S/he's a great villain and have you notice? S/he's got one nipple.

1 comment:

  1. Your collection is awesome! I have been meaning to pick up that Pycho Jenny myself for a long time now. Looks like we have the same taste in collectibles!

    ReplyDelete